I'm just going to jump right in.
1. BYU needs to play with some emotion.
2. What is it about our defense that makes sub-par quarterbacks look like superstars?
3. I used to think BYU could hang with any team in the nation based completely on our offense. I don't think that anymore.
4. One thing I like about Bronco: He does not make excuses. He knows it was his responsibility to get his team ready to play, and he admitted his failure.
5. Utah is up, BYU is down. Now we Cougar fans can do nothing but sit back and take all the crap that Utah flings our way. I hate it, but we have to take it.
6. Do you realize we could be 11-1 at the end of the season, playing in the Poinsettia Bowl?
7. Back to the emotion thing. TCU was fired up on Thursday night. They had this game circled on their calendar, and they were determined to rip our hearts out. They did. BYU needs to match that emotional intensity, because every team we play--especially in the MWC--is going to come after us like we just ate their children.
8. I hate weeks like this.
9. What are you feeling right now? Seriously? Anyone have a shot of optimism they can send my way?